ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
Achieving ISO 14001 Certification clearly demonstrates that you and your business care about the environment and are committed to controlling the aspects of your business that effect the local and wider environment and community.
These might include the use of natural resources such as paper, wood, plastics and water and the handling, disposal and treatment of all waste. Also energy consumption and the impact this has on the environment is a key factor.
We understand that no forward thinking business can afford to ignore the environmental concerns we all face in todays consumer led society. With tightening legislation and increasing customer awareness, proving your Green Credentials is now a 'must' for all businesses wishing to be taken seriously.
Achieving ISO 14001 Certification with UKICM brings many tangible benefits which include:
- Be recognised as an environmentally friendly company. Win the confidence of new clients and win more contracts raising turnover and profits for your company.
- Reduce energy consumption. Less energy costs to help profits.
- Enhance the well being of your employees. Happy employees are productive employees. More production, more turn over, more profit.
- Retain more of your existing customers. Boast about your new environmental credentials to your existing client base, setting an example and leading the way.
- Tender for larger contracts. Open the door to more lucrative contracts with huge advantage over competitors. Larger contracts should mean larger profits.
- Reduce waste. Save money on expensive waste disposal charges. Less outlay more profits.
Over the last few years ISO 14001 has become 'The' internationally recognised 'Bench Mark' for organisation's Environmental Credentials.
A well managed ISO14001 system not only demonstrates your commitment to the environment to your existing and potential new clients, but also provides a solid foundation to build your business on, ensuring continued reduction in costs and continued increase in profits from the many savings ISO 14001 can bring.
Become one of the hundreds of companies that now enjoy the benefits of UKICM 's outstanding 'first time pass' success rate for Accredited ISO 14001 Certification!
Businesses that have already achieved ISO 9001 Certification will also benefit greatly from implementing an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
These two very important standards have been created to complement one another and create a comprehensive indicator of quality and environmental awareness on all levels of business and management. There is not a more effective way to show your customers that you care about the future of the planet and set the highest standards in all practices.
When you choose UKICM for your ISO 14001 Certification, you are assured that your specialist ISO 14001 Consultant will work closely with you and your team to ensure that your Environmental Management Systems are implemented as smoothly and simply as possible. This will ensure your business gains substantial tangible long-term benefits including financial and improved company image and reputation.
We understand that no two businesses are the same and deliver a totally bespoke service tailored to your company's unique requirements.
No matter the size of your company or what you do, UKICM will provide you with everything you require to achieve the Accredited ISO 14001 Certification your company needs.
If you're serious about getting ahead in business, saving money, making more profit and leading the way. Call us now for a no obligation chat with one of our team or Click the 'get a quote tab' so we can make your ISO 14001 ambitions a reality.
We look forward to working with you.