We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Use of your information
The information we collect is for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- If you are an existing customer we may contact you with information about services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
- We will not pass on or allow third parties to use your data.
Storing your personal data
Information that you provide will be stored on our secure systems and not be transferred or stored outside of the European Union.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and such data is therefore sent entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
- We may disclose your personal information to group members.
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You will find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £40 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.